Thursday, May 10, 2012

Heads Up!

Blogging will be pretty sparse over the next week or so as my time studying at the University of Massachusetts is over and tomorrow I'm packing up and leaving to spend a week working on an avocado farm in Santa Cruz county. It's only 2 weeks until I return home to England and 'normal' life again, it's all gone so quickly! 

In the mean time here are some cool things for reading/listening to/watching and crushing on: 

 This short piece over at Another Magazine with snippets from the column Juergen Teller wrote for Die Zeit back in 2009. 

The cutesy heart-pocketted 'Bethany' skirt by Meadham Kirchoff is up on Net-a-Porter, and man, I'm crushing hard.

What Teachers Make by Taylor Mali. I very behind indeed on finding out about Taylor Mali but I've been devouring his live videos over the last week and this is my favourite by far. Mega inspiring. 

The clear plastic tops in buttercup yellow and rosy pink in this editorial from Vice Portugal.

For Real by Tricky:

Mambo No. 5 by Perez Prado:

3 comments:

Annabel said...

Santa Cruz county as in Santa Cruz, California? I'm a senior at UC Santa Cruz, it's so beautiful here right now it's the perfect time to visit! Would love to do a meet-up or even just share some spots that are must-sees :)

Annabel
pepperandchips.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Definitely think you could diy the Kirchoff skirt. Have an amazing time in Santa Cruz!

ouestladiscotheque said...

Have an awesome time in Santa Cruz!!! xxx