Friday, May 04, 2012

Elle and Venetia

 

Elle Fanning shot by Venetia Scott, styled by Beth Fenton for Self Service Magazine No 36.  (Via Through A Glass Darkly

You had me at "full bamboo bar set". Seriously, I spent a good long time the other day searching online for bamboo furniture. And this one, on which Elle Fanning is stool-lounging is the best I've seen yet. I want to bring some cool West Coast bungalow vibes to the small flat I will soon be living in...above a shop...in Manchester. Not quite the recipe for 'cool West Coast bungalow vibes' but hey, if bamboo furniture is good enough for Elle Fanning and The Dude..

I really love this shoot and I really love Elle Fanning. I wish there were more girls like Elle Fanning and Tavi Gevinson visible. They're so smart and awesome and I like that they're cool without having used growing up too quickly as a currency to get there. 

6 comments:

Joy said...

perfect winning combo. i lurve dem so much.

Samantha said...

this is a possible exception to my dislike of 'underage' girls in fashion editorials

Miller said...

elle fanning + venetia scott = dream team

Disneyrollergirl said...

ohhh the rollerskates! knew this was Venetia... awesome.

Rachel Nguyen said...

omg i LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is really beautiful, Elle is adorable, she looks like a mermaid in some pics, love her hair and the pastel colours look amazing on her.