Wednesday, November 02, 2011

tis the season


While waiting for my train at the station earlier I had a little mosey at the magazines in Smiths and was bowled over by the Vogue UK December issue in all it's glossy glory. A sexy head-to-toe shot of Gisele as the bearer of the news "Tis the Season!", this is exactly what I want from a Christmas cover; 90% glamour, 10% tackiness in that early noughties, Carrie Bradshaw sort of way. If it's Christmas, I want balloons and metallics and something that screams 'party!' with a nod to vaguely trashy decadence. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Kailey said...

Oh my goodness, I love this cover! The color scheme and 90s vibe is absolutely brilliant :D

Marnie said...

"90% glamour, 10% tackiness in that early noughties, Carrie Bradshaw sort of way." I could not have said it better myself, I love it!!
x