Sunday, July 17, 2011

dear diary

I have been reminded of this video and it's sheer brilliance by Florence. Timetable as follows: Reading recommendations and timestables from Ms Arfin and then after breaktime French(ing) History and hearty laughs from Chloe Sevigny.


ouestladiscotheque said...

Oh boy that is so surreal, they are living the dream. I am jealous of their sneaking out :) Me and Charlie grew up in the middle of nowhere, I don't know about her, but I didn't have any older friends with cars so it was impossible to get anywhere. I'm pretty sure I didn't appreciate/ take for granted the mistakes you can make in your teens enough. Molly xo

elisabeth said...

AMAZING!! i read her book so many times the pages are stained with hot chocolate and various muffins. such a lovely video, thank you for posting this :)