Tuesday, November 02, 2010

totally buff

Wonderful editorial in The Guardian Weekend styled by the super-duper 'gee baby, I love you' Steph Stevens. The model's equally super-duper hair is doing nothing to calm my mid-season 'fuck, what shall I do with my hair?' moment. Though I know the answer to this question will come tomorrow when I return home to Bristol (hooray!) for my reading week and my Mum's bimonthly question of 'do you think maybe you'd feel better if you book yourself in for a good cut?' Ah yes, times like this that my self-haircutting policy comes back to bite me.




5 comments:

Andrew said...

um what the FRACk this model looks like you!!!
I thought it was you ! OH BROTHER

The Beauty Edit said...

Steph Stevens is great - the power behind Alexa's throne?

Joanna M. said...

I think I need a copy.

daisy said...

your guardian posts make me happy inside.

Anonymous said...

haha :D NO kidding i took a photo of these to do a post tonight on!phew thank goodness i looked at your blog first!lol. but oh my what a BEAUTIFUL shoot!im so not throwing this issue out, wish i knew what lipstick they used too, it was perfect