Monday, October 25, 2010

give me the chills

[chloe+sevigny+elle_british_april2005_pg199.jpg]
top image: sheepskin mittens, asos. boots, robert clergerie. pullover, a.p.c

Brrrr! The chill is well and truly here. I know this because last night I realised that one of my knuckles had started to bleed. Ah, the onslaught on wintery chapped skin. Still, all the more reason to buy myself some snuggly sheepskin mittens, wrap myself up against draughts and grin from under my swaddled layers ala Chloe Sevigny back in ELLE magazine five years ago.

12 comments:

Kate said...

Ooo Love the outfit combo! Especially those mittens! They look super toasty! x

Stefanie said...

I really like those boots, they are a curiosity!
Also a curiosity: Chloe with long, flowing hair, it just doesn't feel right anymore!

Ania said...

I'm really feeling this photo right now. I wish I was wearing exactly what's she's wearing, so cosy.

Fashion Tidbits said...

chloe NEVER gets old!

disothequeinfusion said...

are the boots APC aswell??

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Ouch! That sounds horrid. I suffer from the cold too, I'm already wearing my cashmere bed-socks every night!

Anonymous said...

Love the mittens xx

Anonymous said...

Chloe never goes out of style...

Anonymous said...

Aah my beautiful thick, rubber-soled Robert Clergerie boots are getting me through the wind and rain - good to see some love for this overlooked brand!

daniela kate morosini said...

oh, ms sevigny! she always gets it right x

Ally said...

beautiful outfit by chloe as always. i love the chance to rug up in winter, walking to uni in the chilly air makes me so happy, especially if it is sunny and cold at the same time. although walking in the rain can be fun too, but im sure more fun if i had those boots!

jessica said...

ahhhh ! NEED those mittens !