Saturday, August 28, 2010

Percival

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjb_f9L3xy8zcaGVakiD1KBcmo7BIYcGHQCBI0WpAbjdgaDh0rZpdODLd9rr1kxdHCCpxISY2CgS1WQFHe8UmAdLBxBSywkqzr83odK3hT6pkpMBaqpVpj1SL-C3BIKLlPKS9OJ/s1600/percival.jpg

I've just come across Menswear line Percival and if like me, you're impartial to a nice boyish rainmac then this should be right up your street. The collection is pleasingly small and their website overall very polished and '2010 hipster design' but also easy to navigate. Though the video that accompanies the collection is all a bit too Topman for my liking (lads -note not 'men'- with carefully coiffed bouncing hair running through a forest and giving each other nosebleeds and all rather Private School) I can't fault that Yellow Wax Mac. Infact I'll go one better, I want that Yellow Wax Mac with it's thin grey pinstriped lining and it's 'scottish beeswax cotton'. If dazzling descriptions like 'scottish beeswax cotton' whets your appetite then you haven't seen anything yet. May I interest you in some fine Portuguese cotton melange? How about a little 'heavyweight melton from Yorkshire'?

The online store apparently launches in August though at the moment there doesn't seem to be any sign of one so keep your eyes peeled in the meantime.

No comments: