Saturday, August 07, 2010

a.p.c philosophy

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjrulOhJqWydDlDjV1zPuzUp7YA6viwHjlDJFi9xqrZsVFysYUpCt39LsmNZeqbBi8i7rDS8UOauRGvz4WuIhnbFcw8y0Ok2ABNyt6gQXkEgnvTr8nMpdpwftXJT8AUXBkhKs90/s1600/apc+fall+11.jpg



After a couple of collections that left me feeling malnourished, A.P.C's Fall collection has me licking my lips and counting my pennies. Completely in line with the brown/cord/short combinations I'm envisioning for autumn and deliciously simple, naturellement. While on the topic of A.P.C, I found this Behaviour Guide over at So Much To Tell You, as compiled by Mr a.p.c himself, Jean Touitou. If I could be part of any cult, it would probably be the cult of A.P.C. Gingham smocks, art classes with Jessica Ogden and wise, wise words like these. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjEmAcaiZ8JzFBGGq0YtcpD0jj_jacTKZ2nkWS60rUuldy-D3OMZp7-jzzI5_La7WGQ_ruM72IADug3ZoWClKl6vLpwL5NpmDesBXI7fglBVivCRWtvFsa0vnjk5UTKNAvl3WvN/s1600/jean+touitou.jpeg

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful collection. Thanks for sharing.

Lulu said...

i love their style, it's very 60's french!

Joanna said...

Jean Touitou is like a prophet for modern ages...An ironic prophet, but still a prophet.
The new collection is amazing. I saw it at rue madame 2 weeks ago when i was in paris, and it's amazing.

Rosie said...

I love the cords and shorts - at the top of the neverending wishlist!!!

All Dressed Up said...

love APC to death. There's something about their designs that touches the heart. simple. stylish, almost vintage.