Sunday, May 23, 2010

dicking about

oh hello. It's Saturday night. rather collectively and democratically my friends and I bailed on our plans so i've been saving money and dicking about at home.

which means stroking cats, belly laughing at Have I Got News For You and The Ricky Gervais Show, lazily eating an omelette for tea and reaquainting myself with the camera for some much needed outfit posts. earlier this evening I went to the UWE Graduate Fashion Show which was rather fantastic but steady on steeds, more about that later.


Adele said...

Haha funny pics! Looks like fun!
- Adele

Astrid V. said...

You look like misha barton here!

lovelydisco said...

Your hair looks great.

Pixie Drive-In said...

You are so cute! Love the pics!

A. said...

have you dyed your hair? it looks REALLY good.

and email, have you got it? sent it weeks ago now...hotmails been a twat for me lately so just wondering. xxx

hannah-rose said...

i love your jacket! it looks so cosy. your hair is amazing mate!


ediot said...

hi darling. such cute photos! hope youre having a great weekend
take care
xx ediot

fuschiaaa said...

Cute, you looks a bit like Miss Sevigny here!