Saturday, February 06, 2010

stockholm snaps

Ellis, who is still in college (and not yet having to save for Gap Year adventures) and can afford such luxuries as the One Hour Photo service has her Stockholm snaps ready and developed, while I on the other hand shall have to wait until tomorrow to pick up my own. Until then here is a little glimpse of what we got up to.


Arriving into Arlanda Airport.

Myself equipped with Ice Skates in search local park's rink.

I clung to Jo for the most part but this was mostly because a strange 6 year old boy (not pictured) seemed intent on gliding around after us and attempting to knock us over. Comedy Gold.

The harbour which was covered with frequent hunks of ice. This was during the amazing boat trip.

Ellis and myself in our winter finery.

My role was map reader during our stay. Jo and Ellis's navigation skills were pretty dire.

Typical views at Beyond Retro.

And Stockholm architecture which I found to look surprisingly modern.

More photos from Paris and Stockholm to follow! And just a note to UK readers, keep your eyes peeled for my mention in The Mail on Sunday tomorrow; there's a Bloggers feature in the You supplement, how very exciting!..

4 comments:

Bru Marx said...

wow,great pics,very nice place.

Ellen Burney said...

You have wonderful eyebrows. Don't ever pluck them.

All Women Stalker said...

Ooh congrats on the feature. You must frame it ;)

yui! said...

I've always followed your blog since London, I started my own one today and I'm adding yours to the list of blogs I love <3 Too bad I'm not in the UK at the moment or I would have soooooo checked out your article.