Monday, February 15, 2010

style notes for the guys

[fashion+blog+guys.jpg]
clockwise from top left: quetzal saunders via backyard bill, james dean, best picture of owen wilson and wes anderson ever, james stewart in hitchcock's rear window, couple of my guy acquaintances rich smith and ashton launcherley, johnny depp, bill travers in 'born free'.



I've been meaning to dedicate more posts to style for the guys. Partly obviously for the guys themselves, but also on a selfish level for myself and the side of me that wishes to spend my days as a dapper gent in camel jackets and desert boots or maybe even resembling Matt Damon in The Talented Mr Ripley. Let's make this a regular thing. And if you're a guy who currently reads the blog, do leave a little comment and say Hi, as I'm used to assuming it's only the girls frequenting!

6 comments:

young-shields said...

o james dean. x

EIGHT LONDON said...

Guy style is so underrated...more chic boys please!

All Women Stalker said...

I will send this link to the boyfriend. Haha

Lillian said...

Agh, and they all manage it seemingly without an ounce of effort or try-hardedness! Lovely.

sasosas said...

thank you for this. you have a really nice eye, so more guy posts here FTW!

a guy reader.

Anonymous said...

Agree with scott. I'd like to see more guy posts too.


second guy reader.