Monday, January 11, 2010

ytligheter

[ytligheter.jpg]
note to self. I really rather like this blog, ytligheter. it's been hovering on my computer screen for a few days now, a little tab within the browser window as I've enjoyed scrolling through the archives and afraid to click that little 'X' in the corner just incase it gets lost in the abyss of cyberspace and I forget it. just so you know, because you might like it too. Eleonore has a lovely sense of style. Quite boyish in that Gallic 'appreciation for well cut clothes' sort of way but with telltale signs of her Swedish identity thrown in in the form of Acne dresses and occasional pieces from Monki (she works for them, lucky soul..)

click to visit ytligheter

8 comments:

Diane said...

omg, she is so so cute. Thanks for sharing, now I'm obsessed!

Hannah said...

Thanks for the recommendation, I love her style.

Kat said...

i love youe photos and blog :D inspiring :)

httP//fashionpeach17.blogspot.com

young-shields said...

ahh why do these girls keep popping up with lovely short bobs. i am so tempted!

claire x

Alejandro said...

cool blog, darling!

thevamoose said...

her style is beautiful, and she is kind of making me want to cut my hair. thanks for the link!

All Women Stalker said...

Oh my, I wish I look as cute with hair like that. Thanks for the intro :)

Eleonore said...

Hi!

I found this via my incoming links. What a nice post, I'm touched! I'm so sorry that I don't write in english, will try to be better on that.

Eleonore