Wednesday, January 06, 2010

taffy bye

woe is me. tonight I ate the remaining piece of cinnamon saltwater taffy from the marvellous christmas package given to me by abby.

I haven't really spoken about christmas presents (will do soon!) but if you have a look behind me, you'll see what is without a doubt my favourite gift, from my mother and stepdad, a lovely framed map of the United States. All of the states and their major cities are shown in detail so it's perfect for kneeling on my pillows and tracing my index finger along the east coast, trialing routes for my upcoming though not-quite-yet-planned trip.

I know it was almost two weeks ago (bloody crazy!) but what did you guys get?

[IMG00476.jpg]
[IMG00479.jpg][IMG00482.jpg]

8 comments:

joy said...

ahaha. sorry it was thumbs down. A++ for photobooth shots.

JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

Kate Canaveral said...

hi, I absolutely adore your blog!
I live in New York and daydream of trips to Britain (and Chloe Sevigny).

Andrew said...

looks like the bottom of Canada is on there

FIND WINNIPEG AND CIRCLE
BECASUE YOU SHOULD COME HERE
AND I WILL TAKE YOU SHOPPING
OK!! BYE!!

Daisy said...

Oh wow the map is perfect!

All Women Stalker said...

I got lots of cool stuff but things one needs for a possibly life-changing trip are awesome. Show us photos!

Freya said...

I know the pain of lusting after american road trips that are very slightly out of question..sometimes I just face west and think of times that could be! Hahaaa xx

Siru said...

I'm drooling over a huge (1,5mx2m) world map that I saw in Ikea. Planning trips is the best thing. I didn't get many presents, but mom gave me Hugo Boss wallet. It's yammy.

juliey xxx

Pablo Martinez Suarez said...

Wow!!! Great pictures!!!!!!!!!, congratulations!!