Wednesday, January 13, 2010

snow stories



A couple of snaps of myself and my dear Ellis.
The two of us, along with Jo, went for a stroll around the local park last week which was punctuated by intervals of sitting on various benches, marveling at the clear sky and hijacking other people's super size snowballs.

On the subject of snow-appropriate dressing, this outfit has been a godsend over the last week. The coat I picked up from my local charity shop, a bit of a preemptive purchase before the snow arrived, it is astonishingly warm and fit for Shackleton.

11 comments:

Make Do Style said...

Perfect most fortuitous buy Shackleton!

shanna said...

I am so ready for it to be warm!

aku cuma seorang blogger yang cinta seo said...

wow rain snow. i like it

Unknown said...

You look great and the coat looks so cozy...can you believe I'm wearing a coat right now? It's actually cold down here in La Ceiba! =O Like never before I tell ya! Hugs! =)

Kennedy said...

i've just now found your blog and im so glad <3

Kylie said...

Look at the size of that snowball! And I really like them boots of yours, who says practicle footwear can't be attractive? NOT ME

ps- must see that film from a few posts down, nice screencaps!

<3<3<3

Sarah Miller said...

Aw I had a jacket like that once, such a god send on a cold night! Yours is really awesome, and even sweeter cos it's op-shopped haha!

K said...

That coat is gorgeous, I'm very jealous of how warm it looks! I wish I could have played in the snow more... but totally reay for it to all melt and spring to start now!

Anonymous said...

Amazing coat!

x

Amanda Corrine said...

I wish it would snow here where I live <3
takedownthesteets.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

The giant snowball is fab !