Monday, January 04, 2010

opening ceremony x pendleton spring 2010

         http://www.openingceremony.us/temp/34a8b886ae512b0e.jpg

In typical fashion, with January here and the nights proving a little more generous as they begin to draw out again, my brain is ever so slowly starting to think about spring again. a sense of excitement for those crisp spring days when the chilly temperatures still require you to wrap up warm, but you're permitted to be more flirty with your wardrobe choices. a little giggly colour and maybe even a bare leg when the sun is out.

Naturally, there is a reason behind my spring fantasies slipping from my subconscious to the forefront of my brain. that little nugget of a reason would be the latest Opening Ceremony and Pendleton collaboration. take their tomboy gingham shirt dresses, plenty of snug American Indian patterned jackets, throw your own desert boots into the mix and I'd say you have a perfect Spring wardrobe equation.

click here for a full look at the ever so lovely Opening Ceremony and Pendleton lookbook and try to deny the inevitable excitement of Spring anticipation.

14 comments:

WendyB said...

This is a surprising combo!

Bryony Rose said...

Ahh I'm dying for it to be Spring now too! I keep finding myself looking at images like these and looking at summery clothes when I'm shopping.
Theres some cute dresses and skirts in that collection :)
Much Love
- FF x

MrJeffery said...

these are cool. i'm ready for warm weather again :(

Alejandro said...

how cool! i love it!

Isabel said...

Oh golly YESSSS! I love this collaboration so much. Navajo prints are awesome.

jennine said...

so happy to be seeing this collaboration continue, i secretly love pendelton blankets.. and guys who wear pendleton shirts...

Two Hearts said...

the red boots are amazing! love these looks.

xx maxi

twoheartsdesign.blogspot.com

ELLE said...

I can't even imagine weather and attire like this after weather in London recently. BRR. I do love those red boots though..

Layers&Swathes said...

I'm so excited to start wearing 90's throwback summer fashion. I want that blue check dress. I'm thinking with brogues and socks!?

http://layersandswathes.wordpress.com

Francy said...

Love that little dress in the third picture. It's adorable!

pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

kake said...

I was dying for aztec/navajo prints all last summer. Finally!

xn
www.raggedmag.com

Andrew said...

the motojacket (third down) is soo goodddd

HELI said...

beautiful.

Estrella said...

squares are gone...so spring 2010 with squares..this designer must be really commited to them...