Friday, November 13, 2009

it's been a while

[inspiration+1.jpg]


one, two, three, four

and how about this guy to have you head over heels in love?
voice of julian casablancas + the early stages of a romance= constellation by darwin deez

I heard this song yesterday on the soundtrack at work and quickly sprinted over to the till to scribble the lyrics on the back of a receipt before I could forget them. It's such a lovely track, I've listened to it non-stop since. Thankfully his other songs
are just as wonderful. Have a little and laugh at the lyrics of 'bad day.'

5 comments:

Arushi Khosla said...

Love the inspiration pictures.

The Zsa Zsa Zsu said...

I am so in love with Julian at the moment!
-
Check out the Spring 2010 RTW updates on The Stylemaster!

http://thestylemaster.blogspot.com/

ANDWHATELSEISTHERE said...

Your blog are very inspiring.
Keep up the good work.
I am soo your follower here ;)

Patrice said...

I was really shocked when I heard them on Radio 1 the other day. They are no longer my like secret.

Hélène Heath said...

baaah looove this song!!! Julian is brilliant, i'm gonna try to catch his show in Paris. Can't wait!