Roll up, Roll up! Watch as he sticks feathers to his shoulders and louches about in pink floral shorts! Andrew from Pull Teeth is one of the coolest and best dressed guys of all time. OF ALL TIME.
Nude Lumiere is a bloody ruddy fantastic Tumblr page. Because of her great eye you'll probably end up dragging half of the images she handpicks directly into your inspiration folder.
Top three models. Fact.
If you're anything like me, you'll have millions of scraps of paper around your room and word documents permanently up on the computer containing the addresses of blogs you never ever want to forget about. So in homage to this obsessive compulsive attribute, here are a load I have scattered about the place and that I utterly love.
- Velvet Scientist
- Karla That's Me
- Blood Roses
- Sometimes I Just Need Quiet. Blog with a naughty URL but great photographs
- Mood. Bloody fantastic for menswear references
- Raspberry and Red. Cutest polish girl ever. She kind of makes me wish I was 14 again. Or at least that I had dressed like her.
- Aprilgatan. Nothing like a bit of Scandinavian crushing. I give you 5 seconds until you have the desire to wear breton stripes and attend a Danish music festival.
- Slash Magazine I really really like this online magazine.
- Magic Molly. Not only has this girl got the best case of effortlessly cool streetwear disease, she's also an amazing writer. The kind that has me skipping along that 'Oh fuck, I'll never be as good/wow, she's inspiring me to pick up a pen and better myself' borderline.
Wearing a pair of simple jeans, preferably skinny with a soft or maybe even cashmere rollneck is quite an appealing idea for a lazy autumnal day outfit. courtesy of 1990s Kate Moss and Vanessa of Pandafck
- Romance of Thoughts After having spent the last couple of days reading (I've started Shoplifting from American Apparel by Tao Lin; so smart and cynical but in a fresh and intelligently witty way) and overanalysing the way I write (that's what being forced to define yourself for a Personal Statement does!) I've decided to take the plunge and create a Tumblr account. But rather than using it to post inspiring photographs, I'm going to be posting short observations and small creative pieces. If this sounds like your cup of tea, take a look. It's quite nice to have a bit of a balance and write about something that isn't related to fashion.