Friday, August 28, 2009

ring ring

[matina.jpg]
if wearing your heart on your sleeve is the ultimate way of declaring your love, then surely slipping onto your finger an ode to the cities that have stolen your heart is the next best romantic gesture.

with my current state of travel dreaming (ie, I must go to cuba, stockholm, savannah, berlin, rekjavik and fast!) and love of fingerware enrolled, st martins and parsons graduate matina amanita's globetrotter collection was always going to be right up my street. or should I say beaten track? there is nothing quite like the romance of falling in love with a city, having late night encounters with locals in cafes, taking pictures of interesting cornicing or architectural details by day. and having a little momentem to remember these times is just as lovely. the only thing not quite so crush inducing is the inevitable price tag. I daren't ask..

matinaamanita.com

7 comments:

A La Mode said...

These rings are amazing! I love love love them!

ChristingC said...

wow, what a lovely concept and the rings themselves are so fab! will def be wanting a few of these!

http;//fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

oh how exciting i love them all! xxxxx

minxinblack said...

stunning! I want...

Sally said...

These are a stunning find. I don't wear rings as a rule, because I'm fidgety and just end up playing with them the whole time, but these babies are just stunning. There's no way I could afford them, but still, I'd wear them all if I could.

A. said...

how utterly perfect.

i want them alllll!

x

Brooke said...

these are all amazing. love, love, love...

xx,
fashionablepalette.blogspot.com