Wednesday, July 15, 2009

heads up

img_4290

Anyone with size 37 feet (that's UK size 5, US size 7 if we're going to get international about it..) should know that 1) they're blessed and 2) they should be quick and send an email to
Alma H who is selling a load of clothes, and not just any old clothes, namely her old ACNE shoes.

I briefly contemplated the possibility of cramming my size 40s into her old
white lace up Niara sandals just because I've wanted to for ages, but hey, I don't go a bundle on the "ugly step sister shoe squeezing look."

She's selling them for a beautiful £70 ($115) so, if the shoe fits..


Klicka f�r att st�nga bilden

11 comments:

WendyB said...

I've always wanted those shoes! But I'm a 36.5...sometimes a 36.

Isabel said...

Ahh, damn my size 39!

Kimberley Brandsma said...

I saw them too, they're so cool!<3 Too bad they aren't my size either:(

Anonymous said...

im loving her head piece
gorgeous..loving it

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Oh don't tempt me! :)

Dane said...

Woooowww, the shoes are lovely, but theyre sold already =(




www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

darn im a size 6.5 just a half size away :(

bri. said...

i absolutely need that headband amazingness

A. said...

damn me & my small feet!

Baies d'Erelle said...

Just wonderful!!

Kaela said...

Reminds me of The Neverending Story!




KAELA'S ROOM