Sunday, May 17, 2009

even in the rainy weather

pics; the fashion spot

tip of the day from chloe sevigny: button your shirt all the way to the top


little shadow said...

Wow, she looks really classic; I'm not used to seeing her look so 'clean cut.'
Lurve it x

emsie said...

she's in the style magazine today, quite a good read.

love this look on her!


Vintage Tea said...

I want her PS1

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!


Mara said...

love this outfit. The shirt is great and the trench too. Chloƫ is always perfect


WendyB said...

The shirt-buttoned-up look is not one that I can carry off. I would feel like one of those polygamist wives -- not the ones from Chloe's show, but the real ones.

joy said...

Chloe is the best dressed person, it is in her blood or something to look good 24-7. I also don't think I could pull off the fully buttoned shirt though.

Annie said...

she is just endlessly cool. it's absurd.

a. said...

& didnt i just call this tip one of my "predicted new trends"?

heh, roisin does it too - i love the look. so classy & sexy in its own way.