Monday, April 27, 2009

sally scott spring/summer oh nine

because it's not quite summer. but that's fine.


finding it rather hard at the moment to keep up with comments and emails.
please bare with me!


Belle Dame Sans Merci said...

amazing shoots (:

Lola-Elise said...

these photos make me super happy..cute clothes :)


dw said...

the second and third outfits are killin' me! love love love.

jayne said...

last photo is amazing

Mash said...

stunning pictures <3 i LOVE the last one :-)
Hope you're fine :-)

jessica said...

it's like edith from ghost world in jurassic park with harriet the spy .

Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland said...

Lovely! x

Fashionaphylactic. said...

These make me wish the weather wasn't so rubbish :(! I can't wait to be able to wear gladiators again! :)
Kate ♥ said...

the second one is my favorite. so pretty.

xoox love always
hope to hear from you :)