Sunday, April 19, 2009

anntian

I'm rather besotted with this Anntian colour block tee, which is unlucky for me, seeing as it's $286.
I think it would fit the bill as one of those tees that you wear and wear throughout the summer; chucked into a sandy beach bag to pull over your swimsuit when the sun is at it's highest and most merciless. Tucked into a pair of black men's trousers for a breezy afternoon lunch (ala kirsten dunst) or under a pair of dungarees for a day of pottering around the house.
Shame I was so awful in my attempts at screenprinting when we did it in my graphic art class last year otherwise I might be up to a DIY!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

this really is perfect

Annie said...

this is perfection.
honestly.
in love with it.

Anonymous said...

why did you have to show this to me
i have since fallen so hard for this top, i need it

Mash said...

just perfect <3

Johanne said...

The colors are so comfortable to look at!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh! It's amazing.

Meg said...

Oh, I like this too! Why does it need to be so expensive?!

Diane said...

This is really the perfect summer tee. Your descriptions on wearing them makes me want it even more!

lady stardust said...

perfection.
as said before.

Jane said...

Oh wow! I love it too. Could never afford it tho

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

jessica said...

ooh cool .
it's definitely one of those bring-around-everywhere and wear-with-everything tees .

Vera said...

Oh wow this tee is fierce! (so is the price tag unfortunately haha)

Anonymous said...

i'm not too bad with a silkscreen - thanks for the diy!

Siru said...

Why all thing gorgeous must cost so much?

juliet xxx

Jess said...

Hey I read your post a few days ago & I found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vtg-80s-Diamond-Colorblock-BATWING-Avant-Garde-Tunic_W0QQitemZ110378982898QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item110378982898&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14.l1262&_trkparms=%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A2%7C294%3A30

It's not as amazing, but almost has the same feel. Lovely blog as well =)