Monday, March 02, 2009

holy christ


[sallysingernicholaskirkwoods.jpg]

if streetstyle bloggers were like stockshares, Tommy Ton would be 100000000+ on the FTSE share index*.

and Scott and Yvan would be downnn.


These Nicolas Kirkwood for Rodartes are like something from another planet and further clarification that Kirkwood belongs up there with Louboutin.


* I am clueless when it comes to stocks and shares and I completely aware that I just made a fool out of myself by writing something completely incorrect! but if you say everything with confidence..

11 comments:

M. R. P. M. said...

Oh MY GOD. Those shoes are so so pretty and they're WHITE. White shoes are so hard to get right. but these ones sure are great!

xxx

bR

lydia said...

omgomgomgomgomg those are so amazing.


don't feel bad about being clueless when it comes to stocks; i don't even know how to say something about stocks incorrectly!

Alya said...

I agree. Tommy's pics just make u sit and gawk at all those shoes!

Anonymous said...

those shoes are absolutely killer

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i need these.

Anonymous said...

i love kirkwood and rodarte. amazing shoesss

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOD. I love those shoes. Really really love them. I wish I'd never seen them, now I have lots of wishing but not getting to look forward to - hehe!

hannah-rose said...

fabulous fabulous shoes. i felt some up when i was in liberty of london, i think feeling up kirkwood is as close as i'm going to get. *sigh*.

XXX

Anonymous said...

Haha...nice FTSE analogy...Tommy will be so happy to hear that....

Anonymous said...

i had to get in here with some serious adulation for the nurse cyborg shoes. amazing.