Friday, February 20, 2009

A quick update from London

Thanks for the comments, guys!
Glad you liked the video as it was my first try on just the basic Windows Movie Maker to those who asked, and didn't really know what I was doing. All trial and error..

In LDN without internet access so I'm sneakily in the Apple Store on regents St standing next to a crazy guy who is dancing away to videos of latin music on youtube. fun!

but I'll be sure to update at the end of the weekend when I'm back home. Had a bit of a bizarre run in with Yvan (Of Facehunter fame) and don't quite know what to make of him, but more on that later!

Meeting up with Jeanie of fatfashionassistant.blogspot.com later. So if you don't hear any more from me it's because she turned out to be a fifty something male.. Fingers crossed we're going to an opening ceremony party but not sure yet. I hasten to add that I'm a little bewildered by all of this. I'm really not usually the type to run off to london for exciting parties, it just kind of..happened. but as i said updates soon and I promise I'll be a better blogger at commenting.

Stevie xx

12 comments:

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

aaaah stevie
i just saw your video
...♥♥♥
i-love-it
i mean, where do you buy your clothes girl? :P

let us see how your final outfit looked like!

btw, how are you darling?

x

PS: although i don't write comments, i still read you every-sigle-day :P

jessica said...

oouh !!
how exciting .
be safe & amazing , as always (referring to the amazing part, not the safe .. i don't know if you're always safe . not that i'm doubting it , but that i have no way of knowing ! why am i still taking about this? )


x

Brooke said...

loved the video in your last post,

your blog is very real...it doesn't seem like your trying to hard.

i like it! :]

A. said...

oh to sneak around at the apple store trying to check mail & update things, ive done it myself. too many times, hee.

cant wait to see/hear/read all your fab musings of the weekend.

its just beginning!

love you lotss, xx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for updates lovely sounds uber exciting! xx

S* said...

will be waiting for your next post... yup. And if next saturday i haven't heard something about you... i'll call the police! lol

have fun sweetie! And enjoy all the parties!!

xx

herecomesthesun said...

I have just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say it is really great and i will definitely be back :)

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say i love your blog <3

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog!! and lovely video!!

http://stylecopycat.blogspot.com/


.

Anonymous said...

Well, I sure hope Jeanie isn't a 50something male!

Michael Oats said...

I recently updated my site with a new shooting.
I hope u like it!

xxxxxx
Michael.

-----------------

STRIKE A POSE
Photographed by Michael Oats

http://www.michaeloats.blogspot.com

lady stardust said...

lmao, fifty something male xD
you're sooo lucjk you're in london!
i'm going next winter :)
cutee videoo before ! .
xx

alexia