Saturday, September 20, 2008

note to self

well, the previous three days have been of the most busy variety. in fact, scrap that, the last week has been. i've been doing something every night, and yes, that may make me sound incredibly social and cool, but when it involves a further lack of history essays, it is neither big nor clever.

oh, and one thing i had to say.. letter writing is the most rewarding thing ever. more rewarding than volunteering in third world countries. i have been putting care packages together for my best friend in america, best new friend in scotland, and my blogging friends.

in addition to the most perfect letter i recieved this morning (my friend joanna made an origami crane out of a clipping of model polaroid shots!) snail mail treated me to a lovely tee shirt and london college of fashion prospectus. i shall post about each.

and please expect posts of a more sufficiently nutricious nature next week. and more of the nitty grit of fashion.


pink mohair backless jumper dress

must must watch paris, texas

10 comments:

diana said...

beautiful photos!
besos

A. said...

heres to hoping that best friend in america is me. hee.

& your letter is going in the post monday!

it is one of the lovliest things isnt it?

sigh

x

no worries; its been hectic around here as well ;]

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Wow, What amazing photos.

Style Syrup said...

I'm looking forward to the fashion grits :)

Can we please exchange links?

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry I didn't say bye outside Topshop but just wanted to say it was great meeting you... and good luck with uni choices etc.. I'm biased because I went to uni in London but I will say it is a unique uni experience....if not the campus-type experience most ppl are after...

Mimi said...

The mohair dress is awesome

AlicePleasance said...

I love letters ans snail mail "gifts" too :-)

Luxe. said...

I LOVE Paris Texas

Smaggle said...

I totally love snail mail. I always send thank yous after I stay with people and they love it.

Anonymous said...

aah i've always loved sending and receiving letters, i once had a (lovely) relationship founded upon our love of old-fashioned correspondence! what are you thinking of studying at london college of fashion? sounds exciting, my sister is looking at textile design there...