Saturday, September 27, 2008

creepy cool


today was fun. the city has been buzzing as a new shopping development has opened and it is all pretty and shiny and new and finally i no longer have to trek to london to visit american apparel and urban outfitters! hoorah to that!

and i was working today (part timer at the local topshop, boomting) which was incredibly busy but we got a cupcake at the end of the day, so everyones a winner.

and now it is late at night; i was going to watch 2 days in paris again, but now am thinking of writing to abby as she sent me the coolest care package today and i have lots of ideasss.

and just to let you know, i'm fully aware that i have been slacking in the comments and linking department.

source

10 comments:

ediot said...

that picture is magnificent. really really beautiful

young-shields said...

ooh lucky you on the shopping front!

and that photo is possibly the greatest thing i've ever seen, my goodness

y-s x

Ella Gregory said...

I was reading about the new shoppind centre in a magazine a while ago and thought of you. I can't remember what it was though.

Also I was reading the post below, and while I like Anna a lot I admit Vogue US needs a change. I found out last week since it launched in 1906 or whatever it has only had five editors in the USA. They all hang on forever.
I think the UK one needs a shake up too.

Anonymous said...

That picture reminds me of the photography studio at my old uni that had one small wall COVERED in pics of 'dead' people. Creepy. Very.

Ariel said...

Oh wow. I love that picture. I wish I could take pictures like that!

NonchalantMod said...

you're making your fame.

NonchalantMod said...

you're making your fame.

A. said...

2 days in paris! one of ultimate all time favourites!

funny i was just thinking today that i should rewatch the dreamers. actually though ive been thinking that this entire week but now, being so sick, is the perfect excuse to just lay in my bed & do nothing else.

aww, isnt letter writing & the sorts just so great. really, i could do it for hours. im so happy you loved it so much.

ive got loads more ideas mulling around in my head for your next one...that was just a taster ;] hehe

xxxxx

Lisa said...

I love the picture. I'm guessing it was inspired by Ophelia in Hamlet?

Anonymous said...

Fab photo!