Wednesday, May 14, 2008

house envy.

many of you are fellow french voguettes and so will have already leafed through these pages. but for the rest of you, i wanted to post these clippings with a peek into vanessa traina's home. there is something so fascinating about having a poke around someone else's home, and this is particularly the case when the occupant in question styled that Row video. this feature came just at the right time; i'm preparing to move rooms and am collecting lots of interiors ideas. perfecte.









pics: the fashion spot

14 comments:

Miss V. said...

I know I love reading about celebrity homes lol. I can't really see the articles but I bet it's cool!

A. said...

i feel in love with this the moment i saw it. how great is she? i love that she reads purple as well. its become one of my most recent favourites.

& i was totally thinking about doing a post on it as well but you've beat me to it

fabulous minds think alike ;]

lee jones said...

oh i wish my walls were full of art like that. it's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

lovely, minus the ciggies though

Anonymous said...

I was jealous of her collection of Alaia...

Miss at la Playa said...

I think that when people have a good sense of style when dressing, the also have good eye decorating

Héloïse J. said...

i luv that girl and her style. i just couldn't get my eyes off these pages!! good luck with the decoration of your new room!!

:)

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

very interesting.
but i don't know frenchx)

Tinsley said...

I love Vanessa - I think her sister had a recent editorial in vogue paris?

Your blog is so great! I love everything – the posts, layout… great job!

rg. said...

a million thank yous for this post. I, also, like seeing how people decorate their homes.

emsie said...

I really wish I got French Vogue.

Iñaki said...

Don't you just love the layout of French Vogue?
I think it makes anything look amazing.

xx

Disneyrollergirl.net said...

Oh I love Une Fille Un Style, have been trying to work out how to do it in blog format for ages. Maybe as a tag? This one looks fab...if ONLY I could understand French!

Diana Coronado said...

Glad u still blogging