Saturday, February 02, 2008

PS


I've been in London this weekend, so just a quick note to say "hii".


Looks like you all got your geek on with the SS08 ad campaigns in the post below. It's not too late to have a bash at matching the campaign to the fashion house if you haven't already.

And also, without going all gushy, thank you very much indeed for those of you who voted for Discotheque Confusion in Jen's FBA awards, kind of crazy really, and has made me realise at least I have more then one reader out there these days!

I've been nominated for Best Content and Best Celebrity Fashion Blog, Of course, long time blog friend Coco has also been nominated for the latter category too, so good luck to her, with her delightfully addictive hit and miss posts I'm sure she's in with a good chance, and I'm up against the Lovely Susie Bubble for content. Ahem, yes!

But a little voting wouldn't hurt if you think the blog is rightly worthy(!)

Anyway, until we next meet (sunday, monday I'd say..)


12 comments:

Tinsley said...

great job on the nominations! i think i know who im voting for... ;)

riz said...

have fun in London and congrats on your well-deserved nominations! kiss the V&A for me :)

Héloïse J. said...

congrats you really worth it :D
a bientot cherie. have great fun in london!

Ella Gregory said...

Congrats!!!! Especially for best content which is a big one! I nominated you for that one anyway though! hahaha
Good luck!
I still think back to the days when we both had just started. hee hee!
x x x x x

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hay !

I just discovered your blog : great great great !

'ill be glad to be your friend.
here form Paris i xwrite street style photo romances in order to show that fashion is for sheep whereas style gives you personality !

have a look and let me know what the professional you are think about that

ps : in the "in english" section, you have stories translated inenglish

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

maya said...

hope you had fun in london, congrats for the nominations.

Alya said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!

hannah said...

i love that picture.

you are definatly my choice for voting.

peace

Aisha said...

Congrats!
You're blog is awesome, of course it had to be nominated ;)

Mash said...

congrats my lovely for the nominations :) you deserve it !

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time in London... I don't mind losing out to anyone...!

A. said...

congratulations!

i know who im voting for ;]