Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Newsflash!

Wait, could Victoria have actually taken a step in the right direction?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Surely not? But I think she has actually pulled it off! Apart from maybe the rest fo her outfit. She seems to think that just because shes wearing an idenikit outfit of something Kate Moss wore, that its guaranteed to make her look like a fashion icon.

I love her, but my god, shes trying too hard!

But at least she did good taking a leaf out of the MariaCarla-Selma Twin Book.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Its not often I say this, but now could she just get herself a stylist?

9 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

i want that gold dress selma wore so much, do you know who designed it? I did read it somewhere and completly forgot and now I can't fond it any more.
I think Vicky B is deffinately trying to be more LA, but I do think the blonde suits her.
I think all internet shops have a returns policy link at the bottom of their homepages.
asos is pretty good though, i've ordered a few things from there and they deliver very fast.

Lana said...

Blond suits her, but I agree that she is trying to hard. And I also think that she doesn't have to change her style. I liked her style back in G-B much more!

Asi Mod said...

Victoria Beckham isn't as popular in US as in UK yet. But she will be when they move here.

Personally, I love the Berkin bag she's carrying.

MarĂ­a said...

I have never like the style of Victoria Beckham. But I have to admit she has been looking pretty good lately.

Ella Gregory said...

the one in the pink wig is theodora richards keith from the rolling stones daughter, i dont know who the other one is i just thought it was an amazing photo.

Flashy_Shades said...

i saw her hair and immediately thought of selma. i like it though, i have to say

Emily said...

i like her hair she looks good in blonde x

Siobhan said...

omg this is the first time i've seen it and oh dear god...she really does think she's superwoman doesn't she?!nonono! she looks abit like karl lagerfield in this picture. scary...

Anonymous said...

Selma looks gorgeous with blonde hair (& who cares about Victoria Beckam ?)