Friday, November 03, 2006

Don't you wish your glasses were hot like mine?

So okayy, I know its winter, but sunglasses are still possibly one of my favourite things...apart from Krispy Kremes, Live Music and Fashion...not forgetting mix tapes, Keith Murray and Indie flicks.

okay...they're up at the top somewhere...

and especially during this spell of perfect autumn weather we've been having (veery cold air, but beautiful cloudless and hazy sun filled skies, a combination perfect for big scarves, rosy ceeks and smug smiles) , its been very nice to be able to wear my beloved shades!

Take a leaf out of these girls books when it comes to their eye candy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nicole looking in my opinon, great in these cute little shades.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

London designer Carrie Mundane reworking the 80's with her Deirdre shades.
gurl, she knows where its atttt.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MK + chloe sevigny worthy specs + McQ skull scarf + chanel handbag + scary biker jacket gone good = HAWT

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some unknown model at some unknown catwalk (sorry about that!) pulling off some toffee coloured sunglasses. Different to the cliched hawge LA it girl shades, and I love them for it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

An anonymous myspace girl, who I thought looked like a fashion It girl! Doesn't she look fantastic! Sadly I saved this picture a while ago, and lost her URL in the mean time.

CHANNEL THESE BITCHES!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's all about eBay these days.. its full of little gems, like the 2 pairs above, and the pairs all below for a mere $12.99. and you know what that means don't you...they cost even less in sterling. alrighht.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
beard not included...

and if you're feeling particularly daring how about some lens free retro NHS presciption glasses. I bet all those poor kids who got their heads kicked in for wearing them in the 80's would never of dreamt they were being sold on eBay to the style conscious.

http://stores.ebay.com/Smash-Vintage


if anyone has any pictures they want to contribute of sunglasses your way...let me know.
would be interesting to see the results, no?

4 comments:

Alice said...

I love the last ones. They're retro and bizarre, just the way I like them!

I personally buy my sunglasses at the drugstore, because I like glasses that look like an old lady would wear them, and I thought "Where would a grandma buy her sunglasses? The drugstore!"

discotheque confusion said...

aha! logical thinking!

and I bet they're cheap and cheerful too.

Dulwich_News said...

It's all about the shades!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.