Monday, November 27, 2006

David La Chapelle, baby

After discovering the book that I am in love with in my local borders, I came home and did a bit of research...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Its Heaven to Hell, a book of work by David La Chapelle and it is the ultimate coffee table book. Except maybe one to put away when O.A.P Family members pop around. Wouldn't want Granny choking on her batenburg now, would you?

Definetly on my chistmas list..

and while looking around his site, I found a fantasticlyhomosexualyclaustrophobicyetexcitinglyretrocandycolourliscious film featuring Amanda Lepore that he shot for MAC.

Here are some of my favourite stills.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

transexuals
bubblegum boobs
mysterious briefcases
ornate mirrors
gay cowboys

leave it to la chapelle!

LOVE IT

2 comments:

molly said...

I LOVE IT!!!!
sooo cool

molly said...

NIIIICE
the photos were so rad that they violated photobuckets terms of use!!!!!!!!